According to the National Institutes of Health, there are 13 vitamins that are essential to our development, function and growth.
Most people have a basic awareness of these, but have no idea that there are also 13 essential vitamins for personal success!
An Overview of Essential Vitamins
The essential vitamins are:
- A, or retinol, is good for your eyes. It prevents night blindness, helps you adjust to interior lighting when coming in from outdoors, and helps prevent cataracts.
- B1, or thiamine, converts blood sugar into energy and aids in metabolism.
- B2, or riboflavin, also aids in metabolism; breaking down carbohydrates, fats and proteins. It also doubles as an antioxidant and anti-carcinogen.
- B3, or niacin, helps lower bad cholesterol and decrease heart disease.
- B6, or pyridoxamine, helps maintain healthy nerve and brain function and aids in the formation of red blood cells.
- B12, or cobalamin, aids in regulating the nervous system, and protects against high blood pressure, strokes and various cancers.
- C, or ascorbic acid, strengthens the immune system and increases blood flow to the eyes, helping to prevent cataracts.
- D, or calciferol, helps fight germs, as well as strengthening bones and muscles.
- E, or tocopherol, helps prevent cancer, dementia and heart disease.
- K, or ketamine, helps build strong, healthy bones and helps protect the heart.
- H (also called vitamin B7,) or biotin, helps process blood sugar and is necessary for cell growth.
- Folate, is found naturally in foods. Synthetic vitamin B9, or folic acid, plays an important role in emotional stability and mental wellness.
- Pantothenic acid, a.k.a. vitamin B5, help heal wounds and lower bad cholesterol.
Interestingly, vitamin B4, not listed in the 13 essential elements is known as adenine.
It is a key element of DNA and RNA and increases the production of energy in our bodies.
Vitamins, minerals and supplements are necessary to maintain our physical health.
There are detractors to this statement. In fact, there is heated debate on both sides as to the efficacy of vitamins.
WebMD published a report advising people not to waste their money on vitamins.
As it is not the intent of this post, I will not be weighing in on this debate.
You must decide for yourself whatever you think is right for you.
13 Essential Vitamins For Personal Success
Obviously, the above vitamins listed above are not specifically related to personal success.
So what ones are? Where do you find them?
Let’s answer the latter question first.
Here’s a hint: You cannot purchase these vitamins anywhere. They are cultivated from within.
Here are *13 essential vitamins for spiritual health and personal success:
- B1. Whenever you need to be the voice of reason, be accountable, be authentic, this vitamin fortifies the change agent. If you wish to be a great example for others to follow, simply B1 (be one.)
- C1, also known as COMMITMENT is sold under trade names Allegiance, Dedication and Elbow Grease. The generic name is Vitamin W, known as Wholeheartedness. This vitamin boosts morale, fortifies faithfulness, and lengthens loyalty. Clinical trials indicate it has a direct bearing on increased productivity.
- C2, or Courage Cultivator, strengthens you to make bold decisions, to face challenges head on. It helps you make decisions based in love, not in fear.
- K, or Kindness, is a prime motivator. You understand that a soft answer turns away wrath, that leading from the heart is deep wisdom.
- H, or Humor, when taken in healthy doses, works wonders on alleviating stress and melting tension. It is most reliable when taken at random.
- P1, or PRAYER, is often marketed as generic Vitamin M, or meditation. High concentrations of pure prayer and mindful meditation fortify your spirit.
- P2, or Presence, augments alertness, balances behavior and sustains self-composure. It helps one to remain in the moment, to not be distracted by past concerns or future worries.
- S2, SUPPORT SYSTEM, enhances overall health of personal relationships. It is known to cohere family, friends and colleagues. It is even known to work well with acquaintances in raising rapport and fostering friendships.
- A. This is the first of the complex vowel vitamins. Vitamin A, or AUTHENTICITY, establishes credibility, increases reliability and trustworthiness. Like truth serum, this vitamin serves to keep you real.
- E, or EMPATHY, works well to enhance Vitamin K. It is known to increase intellectual identification with others, providing awareness and understanding of their attitudes, feelings and thoughts.
- I, or INTUITION, helps you play your hunches as fine as a detective solving a tough case. Works phenomenal with vitamin C2 and leads to great outcomes.
- O, or OUTLOOK, is also known as the generic Vitamin V, or VISION. It sharpens mental acuity and helps maintain laser focus on your goals. Don’t leave home without it.
- U, is UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. It acts as fabric softener on the soul, and strengthens ones resolve to BE LOVE TO OTHERS, regardless of race, religion, or riches.
NOTE: Efficacy is ensured with proper dosage.
- High rates of morale.
- Huge spikes in productivity.
- Prevents cognitive decline.
- Really ideal for really ideal people. 🙂
*The above list is an arbitrary convention to illustrate a point.
We each have the capacity within us for greater understanding and the ability to be better.
You Have A Voice… Let’s Hear It!
What do you think of these 13 essential vitamins for success?
Is there one that speaks to you more than another?
Please add value by contributing your comments here.
*If you have enjoyed this post, please share it with your social networks.
**Have you subscribed to my blog? There is no charge. You can do so now by providing your email in the side bar.
Your privacy is always protected.
Thank you kindly!