Motivational quotes are those things that we just can’t seem to get enough of. Their words speak to our hearts and challenge us to learn and grow.
The Mojo and Moxie of Motivational Quotes
- are highly shareable on your favorite social media platforms.
- contain words that energize our spirit.
- dispense wisdom about such things as friendship, happiness, and truth.
- help strengthen our resolve to do better and to be better.
- help us to put things into a positive perspective.
- incite us to take action.
- inspire us to change.
- remind us to be strong in the face of adversity.
- teach us valuable lessons about life leadership.
You may have noticed the similarity between tunnels and motivational quotes.
Just the right set of words focus our attention where it needs to be and Voila!!
The spark ignites, the light bulb goes off in our brain, and we experience an Aha!! moment.
29 Motivational Quotes Sure To Ignite Your Passion
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. ~ David Brinkley
- All things I seek are now seeking me. ~ Florence Scovel Shinn
- Always be a first-rate version of yourself instead of a second-rate version of somebody else. ~ Judy Garland
- Be courageous. It’s one of the only places left uncrowded. ~ Anita Roddick
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning. ~ Robert Kiyosaki
- Everything comes by BEING! Be the love you seek. Be the friend you seek. Be the lover you seek. Be the honesty you seek. Be the integrity you seek. Be the patience you seek. Be the tolerance you seek. Be the compassion you seek. Be the ___________ you seek. ~ Bryant H. McGill
- God gives talent. Work transforms talent into genius. ~ Anna Pavlova
- Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude. ~ Denis Waitley
- He who looks outside dreams. He who looks within, awakens. ~ Carl Jung
- I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well. ~Diane Ackerman
- If you cannot immediately change external circumstances start with your words. We are all constructed out of our self dialogue. ~ Bryant H. McGill
- If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. ~ Jim Rohn
- If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you! ~ T. Harv Eker
- It’s easy to make a buck. It’s a lot tougher to make a difference. ~ Tom Brokaw
- Make failure your teacher, not your undertaker. ~ Zig Ziglar
- Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one’s own sunshine. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- No star is ever lost we once have seen… We always may be what we might have been. ~ Adelaide Anne Procter
- Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable will. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
- Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person we become. ~ Jim Rohn
- The depth of your desire determines the height of your success. ~ William A. Butler <Tweet this!>
- The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have. ~ Norman Vincent Peale
- The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good. ~ Samuel Johnson
- The true worth of a man is to be measured by the objects he pursues. ~ Marcus Aurelius
- The truest wisdom in life is in being who you really are. ~ William A. Butler
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. ~ Paulo Coelho
- Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. ~ John Wooden
- Tomorrow is only found in the calendar of fools. ~ Og Mandino
- You are here not merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world and you impoverish yourself if you forget that errand. ~ Woodrow Wilson
- You can work with Kings, but never lose the common touch. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
Over To YOU… Contribute Your Thoughts
How do motivational quotes help you? What is your favorite motivational quote?
If you have one that is not on the list, will you share it here for others to enjoy?
You can share your valuable views here. Thank you!!
*If you have enjoyed this post, please share it with your social networks.
**Have you subscribed to my blog? There is no charge. You can do so now by providing your email in the side bar.
***Thank you for your support. Please add your valuable comments, they are always appreciated.