I’m assuming that you desire to EXCEL in life, that you wish to BE A BETTER YOU. True leadership, leading from within, comes from the drive and determination deep down to make the world a better place, to offer solutions, to add value to others.
It means seeing each new day as a refreshing opportunity to be GREATER than you were, but knowing that you still have plenty of room to be a better you in the future.
In a competitive world, it’s refreshing to know that nobody can be a better you than you.
You have something special to offer the world, a distinct difference to make.
Mahatma Gandhi said,
BE the change you want to see in the world.
To BE A BETTER YOU… begin within!
I think Rumi wisely stated,
“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
To be that change catalyst that Gandhi to referred may require interior improvement, but if you’re already living out your purpose, you’re likely already involved in those changes.
B.A.B.Y. stands for… Be A Better You.
Like a baby, maintain your childlike curiosity and innocent integrity.
How many ways can you BE A BETTER YOU?
- APPROPRIATE ATTITUDE. Your attitude should always reflect how GREAT you are on the inside, not in a proud, boastful way, just in a way that communicates self-confidence. Believing in yourself is critical to your success.
- ASSOCIATE with EXCELLENCE. Surrounding yourself and continually being in the company of those who excel will undoubtedly influence you and shape you to be a better you. This is true because you learn and benefit from their attitude, aptitude and abilities. You probably love being with positive people as much as I do. 🙂
- BE EXCEPTIONAL. Put in the extra effort, time, and energy to be your very best. Notice those areas of your life that you can capitalize on to stand head and shoulders above the crowd. Play to your strengths.
- DISCOVER MORE. It has been said that self MASTERY is a lifelong endeavor. Learn more about yourself as you grow. Find new ways to express yourself. Always DARE to be DIFFERENT.
- IMPROVE RELATIONSHIPS. Strengthen and solidify the relationships you have now, repair and restore those you are able to, and reach out to more people to stretch yourself. Demonstrating love for others by being kind, considerate and caring at all times is a great way to be a better you.
- Make INTENTIONAL IMPROVEMENTS. Ask yourself, “How can this be better or greater?” … “What steps are necessary to implement improvement?“
- STAY STRONG. First, be strong, then maintain your strength with physical fitness, with intellectual toughness , and spiritual nurturing.
Everything comes down to the choices and the levels of commitment you make.
Plan accordingly and lead from within.
Remember… you’re uniquely beautiful… you’re already GREAT, but nobody can be a better you than you!
Have a wonderful day, friends.